In order to make your stay as pleasant as possible and to perfect the cohabitation of all the guests, We kindly ask you to respect the following rules:
- The settle mast be done as soon as the guest arrive;
- Smoking is not allowed in the rooms;
- The rooms will be cleaned between 11.30 am and 12.30 pm;
- Towels will be changed every other day;
- Sheets will be changed every 3 days in case of minimum one week stay;
- The luggage-left must be agreed with the direction as soon as the guest arrive;
- In order to avoid any unpleasant inconvenient (including possible compensation) we kindly ask you not to throw anything in the WC and we recommend you to use the waste bin;
- On the departure day the guest will leave the room at 10.00 o’clock;
- Please do not disturb the other guests and the joint owners of the building. In particular always take care of the TV and Radio volume.
- It’s not allowed smoking in the building and dirtying its overhead door, entrance hall, court yard, stairs and any other part. In case of repeated grievance the disrespect of these dispositions will compel us to expel from the B&B the trespasser, without returning the cost of the rooms.
- It’s not allowed to leave or throw towels on the floor or using them for any improper purpose. In case of damage the direction will ask the guest for a compensation.